Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 19 November 2012

Hey Campers, I made a Happy Saturated Stamptacular Canary

I'm currently really enjoying using some of my Saturated Canary images.  This one is called Queen of Hearts and she is soooooo pretty.  I coloured her with Copics and decoupaged parts of her outfit to give a little lift.  My paper is DCWV "Citrus Stack" and I think the sentiment is SU (although it could be PTI - I'm in a bit of a mess!) cut and mounted with various SU punches. My cloudy background is actually from a photograph I  took.  
I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Saturated Canary #30 who want to see "fairy tales"  
Happy Campers #4 who want to see "bright colours"; and
Stamptacular Sunday #190 who have a "recipe" I used ribbon, gems (on my red fabric covered brad on the ribbon) and punches. 


17 comments:

Faye said...

The cloudy background is fab, and so clever. Love the bright, zingy colours. Gorgeous card Lesley. X

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Very beautiful card! Helena xx

Jane said...

Wow what a fabby zingy card Lesley, just what you need at this time of year!
Hugs
Jane

June Nelson said...

Wow this is gorgeous sweetie, and how clever adding your own photo of the sky, your colours are so bright and cheerful, love it, thanks for joining us at saturated canary,big huggies Juen xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Céline said...

Hi Lesley!
i loooooove your card, love saturated image and thos DCWV are one of my fav!
hugs
céline
and thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week

Anonymous said...

I love the pretty colours and papers, very sweet
Hugs julie P

lalkygirl said...

Hi lesley
What a fantastic card ,love how you coloured the sat can image and that cloud background is genius...
I love it
Tracey s

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just stunning, love your take on our challenge, thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this time, hugs Pops x

heidy said...

Wow love the bright colours ,what a fabolous card Lesley!!
XXX Heidy

Vicky said...

This is gorgeous sweetie I love the colours, so cheerful & I love how you have given her lift in parts. Loving this its fabulous sweets.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Annie said...

love the bright sunshiny colours you have used with this cutie!
hugs, annie x

Jules said...

Hi Lesley

This looks amazing!

Fantastic use of that gorgeous image .. .. you have made her hair look stunning!

Great idea to have a photographed background - you clever thing!

Love Jules xx

coops said...

so stunning lesley.fantastic bright colours and papers i love the sc image and your cloud background is genius :D

xx coops xx

Crafteezee said...

I spy some Stampin Up products, lol, wouldn't be a recent purchase by any chance? Gorgeous and definitely bright and cheery.
Hugs Tracy x

Turtle In The Sand said...

Doesn't she look stunning in her red boots. Love all the colors and dimension you have going on here. Another inspiring creation Lesley.

Julie said...

Gorgeous - love the bright zingy colours and so many fabulous layers!! Brill colouring too! Hugs, Juliexx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous fairytale/princess card, thanks for joining our challenge on Saturated Canary.
Caz
x